Level up your life with an Enlightening Saber.

Welcome in! Forums Forum. Start here please.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rif Rif 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rif
    Rif
    Keymaster

Hi! So here are the requirements of being part of this community.

1 Play nice.
    2 Seek solutions.
    3 Encourage as often as possible.
    4 Be exceedingly polite.
    5 Be brave.
    6 Be funny.
    7. Introduce yourself.

Profile photo of Devin Rankin
    Devin Rankin
    Participant

Hi.

I’m Devin from the Phoenix area in Arizona. Just an aging comic book/Sci-Fi geek looking for fun ways to keep the weight off.

Profile photo of Rif
    Rif
    Keymaster

Cool! One of the keys is long, easy exercise. Walking for 20 minutes is better than sprinting for 20.

Profile photo of Rif
    Rif
    Keymaster

HI everybody! So i see people are signing up, which is great! But it’s obviously kinda quiet in here, which is not. 🙂 Here’s what’s happening. We’re just about ready to launch the tutorial and smartsaber line. We’re making sure all ducks are in a row, in order to serve you all properly.

In the mean time, all the energy is going towards getting everything dialed in. Once that happens we’ll be way more active here. We’re quite close to a go, so stay tuned. The fun’s just about to begin!

Profile photo of Rif
    Rif
    Keymaster

HI everybody! So i see people are signing up, which is great! But it’s obviously kinda quiet in here, which is not. 🙂 Here’s what’s happening. We’re just about ready to launch the tutorial and smartsaber line. We’re making sure all ducks are in a row, in order to serve you all properly.

In the mean time, all the energy is going towards getting everything dialed in. Once that happens we’ll be way more active here. We’re quite close to a go, so stay tuned. The fun’s just about to begin!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

• Buy Tools

• Recent Posts

• Recent Comments

• Archives

• Categories

• Meta

• Skip to toolbar