Level up your life with an Enlightening Saber.

Welcome in! Forums Forum. The KFDL feedback Forum.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rif Rif 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rif
    Rif
    Keymaster

Please let us know what we can do better. No need to sugarcoat anything, we take it straight!

Profile photo of Justin
    Justin
    Participant

Works for me but it’s too late for me today.
    I’ll edit this post with feedback tomorrow.

Btw I loved the twist in 1.6-2

Profile photo of Shaun
    Shaun
    Participant

So my kids wanted to get this for me for Father’s Day. We came to the site today to order the SmartStaff and Video Bundle but the Video Bundle is no longer listed.
    Any timeline on when it will return?

Profile photo of Ian Mulcahy
    Ian Mulcahy
    Participant

testing– typed feedback but couldn’t post it. testing to see if I can post this.

Profile photo of Rif
      Rif
      Keymaster

Hi! were you able to get through? Lots of work behind the scenes here…

Profile photo of Ian Mulcahy
      Ian Mulcahy
      Participant

Well, I sent a message to you, because it just wouldn’t let me post here. I must have typed some coding into the message or something

Profile photo of Rick Crespo
    Rick Crespo
    Participant

So I bought the download last week, a d immediately set to making my staff.

If there’s any input I can give on the fast staff construction video, maybe include the PVC width and the pipe foam size as well. It turns out I bought too small a size of foam, as it split while sliding it onto the staff. The duct tape should hold it together for awhile until I make a new one.

I’ve almost got the ‘weave’ down after a couple of days of difficulty. The only issue is that I’ve developed painful blisters on both hands. At first I started with my dominant right hand. It took awhile, but I’ve almost got it. When that hand began blistering, I decided to try the left and was quite surprised by how quickly I picked it up!

Profile photo of Rif
      Rif
      Keymaster

Sweet! yeah, the blisters and hotspots are just part of the process.The good news is that they go away after a while.The left hand picks it up quicker, because you already crunched the numbers in your right. This effect works on all the skills. Happy spinning!

Profile photo of Rif
      Rif
      Keymaster

Sweet! yeah, the blisters and hotspots are just part of the process.The good news is that they go away after a while.The left hand picks it up quicker, because you already crunched the numbers in your right. This effect works on all the skills. Happy spinning!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

• Buy Tools

• Recent Posts

• Recent Comments

• Archives

• Categories

• Meta

• Skip to toolbar